The First Post 0.o
Yea, this is my first post~ harlo everyone out there~ -.- crapz. Started doing this when hav reading blogs. Suddenly got an urge to create blog . While creating this, a friend of mine was kinda noisy at msn . Well let me start in point form
1. Reading n reading n reading. That guy was nudging.
2. Started to go to www.blogspot.com. He asked me who is that girl on my dp
3. Creating account . Woots. having trouble wit all those name. Was Thinking Hard.
AND THERE, ANOTHER NUDGE FRM HIM
4. I told that guy to guess who she was
5. I proceed to choosing template. And the moment finishing choosing template, i open my msn chatbox, he was saying me noob for not telling him -.- duh
6. THERE HE NUDGE AGAIN WHILE I AM WRITING THIS SENTENCE.
7. I started to write in here. While he keep on asking who is that girl. Guess he is unable to resist pretty girls =/
8. Well, there's ntg much i can write now, maybe later. Need to entertain that guy. -.-
1. Reading n reading n reading. That guy was nudging.
2. Started to go to www.blogspot.com. He asked me who is that girl on my dp
3. Creating account . Woots. having trouble wit all those name. Was Thinking Hard.
AND THERE, ANOTHER NUDGE FRM HIM
4. I told that guy to guess who she was
5. I proceed to choosing template. And the moment finishing choosing template, i open my msn chatbox, he was saying me noob for not telling him -.- duh
6. THERE HE NUDGE AGAIN WHILE I AM WRITING THIS SENTENCE.
7. I started to write in here. While he keep on asking who is that girl. Guess he is unable to resist pretty girls =/
8. Well, there's ntg much i can write now, maybe later. Need to entertain that guy. -.-
Labels: Daily Event

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home